Thursday, July 21, 2005

Wow, I survived.

The comprehensive exam is done, done, done.

I really can't believe it. I submitted it at 5am and Dr. ____ sent me a reply about 1pm telling me it looked very good. Could it be that I'm finally finished with this ordeal? No more "I hate Penn State" sessions!?

I should feel something, but I am so drained I just can't seem to accept it.

huh.

Just for kicks I finished another project that's been hanging over me for months. Did that right after I finished the paper (at, like 5:30am).

So it's done - it's really done. I wonder what happens next - I guess I'll get my diploma in the mail at some point (I'd rather be run over than have to go to another graduation ~ graduations, weddings and funerals are the activities I dislike most in this world).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home