Wednesday, July 20, 2005

My brain is a void

Well this is brilliant. I am still sitting at the table trying to finish this stupid exam - it's 24 hours later and I've written all of 5 pages! Woohoo. I can't believe how slow I am. SSSSSS LLLLL OOOOO WWWWWWW.........

Ok, perhaps my problem is that I have the entire planet at my fingertips, or perhaps it is that I've decided that it's really important to watch the Ghost Hunter marathon on Sci Fi, or perhaps it's the need to read every blog I can find, or the need to go out for a walk to take a break from all this writing.
Humm

Actually I think this is harder than usual because it could very well be the last college paper I'll have to do - and considering that I've been in school continuously since I was in pre-school and I'm now 38 ~ well it's a bit daunting to say the least.

blah blah blah

I doubt the six Sam Adams Beers and Ales are helping speed me along *hick*. I really did have some deep and insightful thoughts I was going to post, but I'm really really tired at this moment and my witty insight has turned to a general, 'duh'. Ah well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home